Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NOKIA 7.1 Pre order for euro 339

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,822 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

I'm looking for a phone around this price range.

Huawei P20 lite is €257, this has a glass back instead of plastic and supports HDR. Any other differences I'm missing?

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭jusvi2001

ShaneU wrote: »
    I'm looking for a phone around this price range.

Huawei P20 lite is €257, this has a glass back instead of plastic and supports HDR. Any other differences I'm missing?

Below link will give you detailed comparison. biggest advantage of Nokia 7.1 is pure Android and guaranteed 2 years software and security patch updates

https://www.gsmarena.com/compare.php3?idPhone1=9354&idPhone2=9098

• Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭heebusjeebus

jusvi2001 wrote: »
    Below link will give you detailed comparison. biggest advantage of Nokia 7.1 is pure Android and guaranteed 2 years software and security patch updates

https://www.gsmarena.com/compare.php3?idPhone1=9354&idPhone2=9098

The battery is a huge downgrade on the 7 Plus that was released earlier this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭jusvi2001

The battery is a huge downgrade on the 7 Plus that was released earlier this year.

that's right. battery is bit disappointment

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,651 ✭✭✭✭beauf

Maybe there will be a 7.1 plus.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 649 ✭✭✭Mister Gooey

beauf wrote: »
    Maybe there will be a 7.1 plus.

There will be, end of October supposedly!

Advertisement