Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I am cyclist and I had an accident. It’s about compensation

Options
  • 08-10-2018 10:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

I had a bicycle accident 7 month ago. I was right side on the road and the driver accepted it's his fault . My bicycle, helmet and some equipments were broken. My nose was bloody a lot and my both knees were injured . He took me UCC hospital directly that the accident had been near the hospital. The doctor just took my blood and took a MRI scan of my hand but they didn't check my nose and knees. So then, i went gp and physiotherapy (just a few times) but they didn't do anything that only gave pain killers and cream however I still have pain and problem of my body . And also it influenced my psychology badly. Whenever I ride my bike I always feel nervous and afraid if being something happened Then I found a lawyer and we have started lawsuit. And tomorrow I have an appointment with the driver , his insurance and my lawyer that is not formal meeting. We are going to talk about this situation and money. But I don't know anything about what will happen in the future. Do I have a right to demand an compansation from the incurrence company . What should I said opposite side in tomorrow's meeting. And also the problem is my lawyer don't deal with this case well.

Thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭ec18

you should speak to a solicitor about this and they will be able to advise you on what is best. There is no legal advice allowed be given on boards (i think)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,548 Mod ✭✭✭✭CramCycle

MOD VOICE: Your solicitor , as said above, is best placed to give you legal advice. Most importantly, make sure you are well looked after medically, as in the grand scheme of things, it will be the most important thing., thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement