Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Massinis Trap Tuesday

Options
  • 08-10-2018 9:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭

Fill your boots with the 7/1 available

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,404 ✭✭✭✭Francie Barrett

1:20 Brighton - I had the misfortune to back Archimedes last time out where Silvestre managed to bungle the removal of the hood leaving the horse with no chance despite it being backed into favouritism. A much bigger price tomorrow though with ground and distance to suit. 12/1 winner would go some way to making up for that shambles of a run.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 568 ✭✭✭Auroras_encore

1:20 Brighton - I had the misfortune to back Archimedes last time out where Silvestre managed to bungle the removal of the hood leaving the horse with no chance despite it being backed into favouritism. A much bigger price tomorrow though with ground and distance to suit. 12/1 winner would go some way to making up for that shambles of a run.

good shout unlucky to bump into one

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7 WuckingFanker

Fill your boots with the 7/1 available

Rated 132 over Jumps, 57 on the flat, no excuses today, should have won but could not quicken at the death. Good money for him but was never 7/1

(Morning price: 11/2 9/2 4/1 9/2 4/1 7/2)
    (Ring price: 4/1 7/2 10/3 7/2 10/3 7/2) SP 7/2fav

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Rated 132 over Jumps, 57 on the flat, no excuses today, should have won but could not quicken at the death. Good money for him but was never 7/1

(Morning price: 11/2 9/2 4/1 9/2 4/1 7/2)
    (Ring price: 4/1 7/2 10/3 7/2 10/3 7/2) SP 7/2fav

https://www.oddschecker.com/horse-racing/catterick/15:10/winner/bet-history/massinis-trap

PP and Betfair went 7/1 last night

• Registered Users Posts: 2,722 ✭✭✭posturingpat

I can confirm the Horse was definitely available at 7/1, I checked after seeing the post.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,335 ✭✭✭bladespin

7/1 last night on PP

Advertisement