Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tyres in Athlone

Options
  • 08-10-2018 8:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭

looking to get 3/4 new tyres for the car in Athlone

looking for somewhere with bit of choice as I dont want to be paying for top branded tyres.

can anyone recommend a place that fits the bill?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭Saint_Mel

Blanco100 wrote: »
    looking to get 3/4 new tyres for the car in Athlone

looking for somewhere with bit of choice as I dont want to be paying for top branded tyres.

can anyone recommend a place that fits the bill?

Kilroy Tyres in the Diskin Centre in between Golden Island and Lidl

Theres also a place in Cornamaddy, across the road from the new Mr Price warehouse place.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,396 ✭✭✭stooge

Guys in Tyre Brigade in Blyry are good. Maybe not a huge selection but good tyres and good service

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭demanufactured

J.O.S tyres just past baylough.

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭sam ford

Tyre brigade in blurry are worth a try, keen on price and good service, in service reception ask for Ulick,

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,190 Mod ✭✭✭✭charlieIRL

sam ford wrote: »
    Tyre brigade in blurry are worth a try, keen on price and good service, in service reception ask for Ulick,

+1, decent guys in there. (Blyry Ind Est)

Same goes for Kilroys as well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,520 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

The Tyre Depot beside Ganlys is really good .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭Gorteen

Very happy with service today in Kilroy's. Competitive price for 2 new tyres and a very professional service without breaking the bank! I'll be back!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭rn

Have to echo have always been happy with Tyre brigade and first stop (beside ganleys).

Advertisement