Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ready to install?

Options
  • 07-10-2018 11:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭

Bought a second hand Xbox the other day and I stumbled into ready to install, 33 games/apps when I click into them and see in store, theirs no price? Are they free?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 623 ✭✭✭NeitherJohn

but1er wrote: »
    Bought a second hand Xbox the other day and I stumbled into ready to install, 33 games/apps when I click into them and see in store, theirs no price? Are they free?

Sounds like the previous owner forgot to delete their account?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

Sounds like the previous owner forgot to delete their account?

I though that but I set up a new account signed up to game pass and ea access?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,914 ✭✭✭✭Tom Mann Centuria

They're EA access games ready to install then I'd presume.

Oh well, give me an easy life and a peaceful death.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,538 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Are they games available on gamepass and ea access vault? Could be the reason why they are showing.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

astradave wrote: »
    Are they games available on gamepass and ea access vault? Could be the reason why they are showing.

Don't think so, fortnight battle royal was their ill double check when I'm home.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,235 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

Perhaps it's set as someone's "Home Console"? it's independent of the account still being there. Do the games actually work? Fortnite will because it's free to play, but check some of the others.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

Either way, you don’t need to pay for the ‘ready to install’ games, they’re already owned by somebody linked to that console. When you uninstall a downloaded game, it’ll add to that list so you can download it again in the future. It’s very handy and where I’m stockpiling all these gwg games that I’m sure my little one will be interested in in the not too distant future

Advertisement