Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

P Smart and OneDrive issue

Options
  • 07-10-2018 1:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,467 ✭✭✭

Hi folks, just wondering if anyone can shed some light on an issue I’m having. Device is a Huawei P Smart, brand new, and using the OneDrive app. Basically any new photos taken with the phone are automatically uploaded to OneDrive, which is how I want it. The problem is, if I delete that new picture then from the phone and the recycle bin, it becomes unviewable/gone in OneDrive, which is not how I want it. I want pictures to remain in OneDrive, after they’re deleted from the phone.

OneDrive will show a placeholder if where the image was, but will say it has been deleted/moved. I’ve tried altering the settings that I can find, but can’t change the behaviour....help :o

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36,165 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Stop deleting them IN OneDrive. Delete them in your gallery app.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,467 ✭✭✭Inviere

ED E wrote: »
    Stop deleting them IN OneDrive. Delete them in your gallery app.

Sorry I should have mentioned that, I am deleting them from the gallery, but’s it’s somehow removing them from OneDrive too (when I empty recycle bin on phone)

Advertisement