Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Casefile

Options
  • 06-10-2018 6:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭

Is it worth starting a thread for Casefile alone? Ever since one of the guys in work told me about it I've been fascinated to hear some of the cases that have been presented on the podcast. There's a huge improvement in the delivery of the cases from earlier episodes to the current day. Currently The Toy Box is really interesting and released overnight has been part 3 which I'm going to listen to on the drive home from work. Really messed up suspects in that.

Other favourites from the podcast are:

The East Area Rapist
    Dnepropetrovsk Maniacs
    Ella Tundra
    Silk RoadMillie & Trevor Horn, Janice Saunders
    Amy Allwine

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,975 ✭✭✭optogirl

There's a casefile thread already - not sure how to merge - presume a mod has to do it?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,245 ✭✭✭PropJoe10

There's a Casefile thread in the regular Podcasts section but maybe it could be moved over here?

My favourite podcast. The storytelling is really second to none!

Advertisement