Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Used Car with good Leg Room 5k-10k

Options
  • 03-10-2018 9:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi Guys, first post so be gentle...

Currently drive a 3 door 2006 Corolla. Grand car but my back is wrecked from commuting in it. Commute is about 1 hour each way. I'm 6 foot 3 inches and it seems that little bit too snug for me.

Looking for recommendations for something with a little more leg room but not necessarily a newer car. The comfort is the most important thing for me, not the year on the reg. I prefer to drive smaller cars in general, but maybe these two criteria aren't compatible?

Any recommendations would be appreciated. Price range is 5k to 10k.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

Mondeo

• Registered Users Posts: 3,631 ✭✭✭Wildly Boaring

6 3 myself.

Had couple of corollas and an auris previously. Never suffered with legroom. Although wouldn't want to sit behind me.

Most cars fine leg room wise unless they've a bulk head or rear passengers

2006 seats could just be shagged.

I like the seats in my 5 series. And 3 series previously. Did 6 hours in the 5 yesterday no bother.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,150 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭sleepysniper

I like the seats in my 5 series. And 3 series previously. Did 6 hours in the 5 yesterday no bother.

Same. I was genuinely surprised by the difference in the seats coming from a MK4 Golf to a (06) 3 Series comfort-wise. Don't think I could settle for anything less when changing again. I'm 6'2" btw.

Advertisement