Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wordpress training

Options
  • 03-10-2018 8:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭

Hi. I have a Wordpress site that was designed earlier in the year. Circumstance changed and my colleague who set up the site is no longer available to give me training in posting tweaking or updating the site myself. I have got a few issues I need resolved ASAP so I am looking for training. I am in the wicklow area. One issue is that one of the email addresses no long works so I need it sorted. TIA

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,461 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

The email address not working is most likely not related to WordPress - that's a hosting/email issue. You should contact your hosting company regarding the email and they can provide support with that.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,494 ✭✭✭daymobrew

If you are open to remote training (phone/Skype) I could help out.

Alternatively you could contact Julie of WordPress Training. She is based in Leopardstown.
    I've done technical work for some of her clients while she's done the training parts.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭maccored

Wordpress is pretty simple - you'll pick it up in no time:

https://codex.wordpress.org/WordPress_Lessons

Advertisement