Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

should the 5 euro free credit for adverts come back?

Options
  • 03-10-2018 4:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

I read that there was a 5 euro free credit when you open an adverts account and did not get this. It seems to be no longer available.
    I think that it is a real shame.
    Is this offer seasonal or was this only a one time offer? Should they bring this back or should they bring back some other offer? What offer would you go for?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

That was there when they charged to place an ad, but now it's free and they only charge for spotlighting, so I don't think they so.

I think should send everyone that reaches 100, 200, 300 etc positive feedbacks, some free money though :P

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

Only if I can buy Swiss Roll with it

21/25

• Site Banned Posts: 386 ✭✭Jimmy.

It was only promoting used underwear sales.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 a7

I tried and it is not free to place an ad.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Don't doubt me brother...... here's the ad placement choices you have and the basic one is free.

adverts77.png

Think the motor section charge €2 for a basic ad though, what are you selling?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10 a7

motor

Advertisement