Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wednesday 3rd October

Options
  • 03-10-2018 12:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 343 ✭✭

I'll be having a 2 bets today.

My biggest and strongest bet of the year so far runs in the 2.20 @ Bangor. I've been backing Skin Deep for the last couple of hours from 1.63 right out to 1.89.
    Currently it's around the 1.95 mark

The horse is drifting, I'm speculating they want to push the price out and it might come back in nearer the start. I've had a decent few euro on and I think if it jumps around it has to win.

Also 2.00 Notts. Ambling, I've had a few bob on this to win too.

Good luck if you're betting today

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,564 ✭✭✭kiers47

Biggest bet of the year in a mares novice hurdle. Your a brave man. :D best of luck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 343 ✭✭irishgoat

Thanks. I've went over this and over this and the drift was the only thing that was giving me slightly second doubts but the market was/is weak so it doesn't concern me. If it drifts out to 3. at the start I'll get out but even if it' goes 2.4'ish I'll go with it. I would like to see it come in heavily though. I've had 2 and half daily allowances on it and it will sting me hard if it gets beat but I'm looking for dangers and I just can't see any, only the hurdles.

Closer to the off I'm sure i'll miss a good few heartbeats :D

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,034 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Mig

Mon back Goat and tell us you layed it 30 seconds before the off :pac:

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 568 ✭✭✭Auroras_encore

7.30 cliff 7/1
    8.00 tick the boxes 10/1

• Registered Users Posts: 2,122 ✭✭✭Imhof Tank

irishgoat wrote: »
    Thanks. I've went over this and over this and the drift was the only thing that was giving me slightly second doubts but the market was/is weak so it doesn't concern me. If it drifts out to 3. at the start I'll get out but even if it' goes 2.4'ish I'll go with it. I would like to see it come in heavily though. I've had 2 and half daily allowances on it and it will sting me hard if it gets beat but I'm looking for dangers and I just can't see any, only the hurdles.

Closer to the off I'm sure i'll miss a good few heartbeats :D

Really dont get your strategy.

If your selection drifts beyond a certain point, you "get out", thereby locking in a loss. Its like the opposite of arbing.

• Advertisement
Advertisement