Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pistol (co2) or aeg for airsoft starter

Options
  • 02-10-2018 10:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hi guys,

I’m new to the airsoft world and was wondering if anyone had a pistol and possibly an aeg that they wanted to give a new home to .I have cash waiting anything considered I’m in the general Dublin area if that helps . Went to my first game this week and loved it so looking for my own gear
    .Thanks in advance let me know what you have.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭shnburn

Have a co2 kwa 1911 tan only one mag put threw it comes with holster and 9 co2 capsules

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Jakepow

shnburn wrote: »
    Have a co2 kwa 1911 tan only one mag put threw it comes with holster and 9 co2 capsules
    Hi thanks for the post what would you be looking for it and where you based thanks

Jakepow wrote: »
    Hi thanks for the post what would you be looking for it and where you based thanks

120 with holster and 9 co2 capsules it's full metal basically brand new was impulse buy based in dun loaghire

120 with holster and 9 co2 capsules it's full metal basically brand new was impulse buy based in dun loaghire

Wasn’t looking to spend that much on a pistol I’m based in dun laoire too do you have a picture

Wasn’t looking to spend that much on a pistol I’m based in dun laoire too do you have a picture

Pictures on my thread what's your max budget since your local

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭Tonsil

Hi, I've a cmya m4 with 0.99 joule muzzle velocity energy (chrono's at 315-319 fps with 0.2g bb - chrono test can be demonstrated) and asking price: euro 120. It has a long barrel, the handguard is 12.5" and it comes with iron sights, one hi-cap (or two mid cap mags, your choice) and a 7.4v lipo battery. The pictures show it with a battery pouch attached to the stock tube as this is the way I preferred to use it. The standard stock, that has battery storage and cheek & butt length adjusters, comes with this package. Optional extras are a 50mm scope, harris style bipod and hard body case but you don't need these starting out. The gun was rebuilt by my local trusty Tech last Feb (@90e + cost parts), hence the whisker under 1 joule rating and top notch performance. With a seven shot test, the group is under 5" at 30 metres, that is discounting two fliers as no mosfet is fitted. This is my starter gun and I still use it as it's such a good shooter.

pics
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/adtxacxspemkubr/AAByzHqQwY7pcDAQdVakga8ea?dl=0

Oh, there is sling attachment both sides at the rear of the receiver and a sling is included with the package.

(Mod emailed requesting that my posts be deleted. It should happen pretty quickly. Again, apologies.)

Tonsil wrote: »
    (Mod emailed requesting that my posts be deleted. It should happen pretty quickly. Again, apologies.)

Just saw your message what you looking for it

Pictures on my thread what's your max budget since your local

Was only looking to spend 50 or 60 as a secondary don’t want to blow a lot of money only starting in the hobby if you have any movement I’ll be around tomorrow at the garage fixing my car in dun laoire .so just let me know

• Advertisement

Just saw your message what you looking for it

The price is in my post. There is no possible movement in it even if it is outside your range.

Tonsil wrote: »
    The price is in my post. There is no possible movement in it even if it is outside your range.

Ok not to worry so

Was only looking to spend 50 or 60 as a secondary don’t want to blow a lot of money only starting in the hobby if you have any movement I’ll be around tomorrow at the garage fixing my car in dun laoire .so just let me know

Won't be dropping that low pistol on its own was 170

• Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭richie231069

Hiya I have an ABS KWC M9 it cost me e100 I will take e65 I can possibly meet you in Dublin or post it.
    I also have a full metal Co2 KWC 1911 it cost e155 I will do it for e100 it's the version with the bear claw on the side.
    Link to 1911 below.
    Both are collector gun's and never skirmished. 
    1911 comes in its original box.

http://donegalairsoft.com/product/blackwater-1911-r2/

Can't find exact M9 but it looks and feels like the marui m9

Hi Richie I’m interested I can’t send you a pm because your inbox is full so if you can pm me your phone number we can organize thanks

Advertisement