Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Swimming pool in Tullamore

• 02-10-2018 5:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Where's the best place to go if you want to use the pool only? I was thinking Aura might be better since I could pay whenever I want to use it. But I hear they aren't great anymore.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭240 Robert

The pool in the Court Hotel is quite good, you are not restricted to the pool being booked for schools/groups, although they do charge 10E
    if you are not a member, The Bridge House has a much smaller pool but you can buy a book of 5 vouchers for 5E (as far as I am aware).

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Happy_Girl

240 Robert wrote: »
    The pool in the Court Hotel is quite good, you are not restricted to the pool being booked for schools/groups, although they do charge 10E
    if you are not a member, The Bridge House has a much smaller pool but you can buy a book of 5 vouchers for 5E (as far as I am aware).

Do you know if you have a time limit in Court Hotel? And are they private changing rooms or more like the Bridge House?

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭240 Robert

Happy_Girl wrote: »
    Do you know if you have a time limit in Court Hotel? And are they private changing rooms or more like the Bridge House?

As far as I know there is no time limit for the gym or pool, the changing rooms are same as the bridge house but not as busy or crowded.

240 Robert wrote: »
    As far as I know there is no time limit for the gym or pool, the changing rooms are same as the bridge house but not as busy or crowded.

Thanks so much for answering my questions. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 31 alibaba2

The Tullamore Court is probably the best option, good sized pool, free parking outside, access between 7am and 10pm on the peak rate.
    The changing facilities are good too. Never too busy either. Good sized sauna and steam room. friendly atmosphere.

• Advertisement

alibaba2 wrote: »
    The Tullamore Court is probably the best option, good sized pool, free parking outside, access between 7am and 10pm on the peak rate.
    The changing facilities are good too. Never too busy either. Good sized sauna and steam room. friendly atmosphere.

Thanks so much! Sounds like I will be heading to the court hotel some day soon to try out their pool. :D

Advertisement