Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Dublin dent repair?

Options
  • 02-10-2018 10:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Can some one suggested me cheapest dent remover for seat Ibiza 2007 in dublin?

any recomendation with contact details please

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,106 ✭✭✭dar83

Do you want cheap and crap, or normal priced and a good job?

There's not really any point in going cheap if they don't actually properly remove the dent...

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 23,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

Any pictures of the damage?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,525 ✭✭✭ION08

dar83 wrote: »
    Do you want cheap and crap, or normal priced and a good job

I'm sorry , but I hate the way people always equate cheap with crap. :rolleyes:

You know something that is cheap isn't exclusively crap, nor is something expensive exclusively good.

I got Dent repair and touch up from a guy who was "cheap" .. I actually told him that his work was very "cheap" (ie reasonably priced) in comparison to other quotes I was getting - He said, he could charge me double if it made me feel better or to give the impression like I was getting a "better job" done on my car. In the end, the job was excellent AND reasonably priced.

Unfortunately, he is no longer in the game OP so I cant recommend him anymore.

That being said, a friend of mine used this guy before and he was good and reasonably priced:

https://www.facebook.com/renataspdr/

• Registered Users Posts: 7,106 ✭✭✭dar83

I agree with you, however when someone asks for "cheapest" straight off the bat, then that's a bit different, hence my question.

Also just as an aside, it may be for completely unrelated reasons but after you story, this bit did make me smile:
    Unfortunately, he is no longer in the game

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,525 ✭✭✭ION08

dar83 wrote: »
    I agree with you, however when someone asks for "cheapest" straight off the bat, then that's a bit different, hence my question.

Also just as an aside, it may be for completely unrelated reasons but after you story, this bit did make me smile:

:)

:pac: Was wondering whether you'd pick up on it or not. Don't know the reason either - didn't ask, but it's unfortunate as the guy was good, keenly priced and sound too.

• Advertisement
Advertisement