Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

King Of Thieves

Options
  • 01-10-2018 10:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,675 ✭✭✭✭
    Ms

I can't believes there is no tread for this film.

I went and seen this film today.

Its about the Hatton Garden raid that happened in London a while back.

Micheal Caine stars in it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZraK_pHnpc

There is other trailers but thought this one would not show to much so less chance of ruining it for anyone wanting to see it.

I enjoyed it. Its quite funny in parts too. There was a good crowd in the cinema.

Would give it 6 out of 10.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,138 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

I enjoyed it too. I like Michael Caine much more in his older roles.

A good old story, all the more so for being more or less true.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,675 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

spurious wrote: »
    I enjoyed it too. I like Michael Caine much more in his older roles.

A good old story, all the more so for being more or less true.
    I have to say I enjoyed the first half more than the second half do.It would have been good if they could have kept the humour in the film instead of them all of a sudden turning against each other and it becoming quite dull from then on. Maybe that is what happened in reality but I also watched the other film based on this raid and it seemed to do it better but did not have any of the humour that this film had.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

Advertisement