Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online Playing of Tabletop Games - Any Good?

Options
  • 30-09-2018 10:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40

Hi all

I thought I'd ask if anyone has any experience of playing Dungeons and Dragons or other tabletop games online?

It't not easy to find a group that is local and convenient for my schedule, so I was going to give online playing a try.

Can anyone point the way to get started with this please?

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,235 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

Hi all

I thought I'd ask if anyone has any experience of playing Dungeons and Dragons or other tabletop games online?

It't not easy to find a group that is local and convenient for my schedule, so I was going to give online playing a try.

Can anyone point the way to get started with this please?

Thanks

Take a look here, there's D&D games going on on boards all the time now. Seems pretty popular, wasn't long ago that a user was looking to set up a D&D game here, so I pointed him at the Forum Games board, now D&D has it's own sub forum of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 iirishsham40

CatInABox wrote: »
    Take a look here, there's D&D games going on on boards all the time now. Seems pretty popular, wasn't long ago that a user was looking to set up a D&D game here, so I pointed him at the Forum Games board, now D&D has it's own sub forum of it.

Thanks very much for the link, will check it out.

It's nice that it on boards.ie as well, means it will be good quality.

Advertisement