Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Atec Wave Disassembly?

Options
  • 29-09-2018 11:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭

I need to dissemble my atec wave got a bullet stuck i was bored and dropped a round in it and it got stuck so i need to dissemble it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭gunhappy_ie

cosieman wrote: »
    I need to dissemble my atec wave got a bullet stuck i was bored and dropped a round in it and it got stuck so i need to dissemble it.

Be careful as the carbon fiber could shatter if you try grab it to tightly, which I reckon youll have to to to get the caps off.

Do you have it long/many rounds through it ? Opening them voids the warranty !

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭cosieman

only 600 rounds through it.

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭cosieman

Is their any way to open the sound mod.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭gunhappy_ie

Yes the end threads off to allow different mounting options. Depending on the thread you might have enough room to turn it off but youll need to hold it in a soft jaw vise to start.

Advertisement