Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

High end sniper rifle

Options
  • 29-09-2018 9:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,841 ✭✭✭

Hi all
    So I’m looking to get my hands on a new sniper to set up and have a little fun with. I have quite a few snipers as is so I will list what I have so there’s no confusion with offers.
    I currently own:
    2 x m14 ebr
    Ares msr338
    Ares m200 intervention
    Barrett .50cal
    Ares L96
    Vfc Ashbury in tan
    Custom sr25
    Tm vsr g-spec
    So any high end rifle that’s not on the list will be of interest. I have a classic army rpk with real wood furniture and 5 mags plus a drum mag, a tm vsr g-spec in od and an a&k kriss vector I can trade or for the rite rifle I will part with some of my other prize pieces. Any offers please don’t hesitate to ask for more info

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,841 ✭✭✭Ebr sniper

Bump

• Registered Users Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭brugmand

I have a tanaka m700 that's available

brugmand wrote: »
    I have a tanaka m700 that's available

Sorry buddy too much like my L96 so i’ll hafta pass

• Registered Users Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭brugmand

No worries, keep an eye out for the tanakas anyway, definitely the best built rifle I have owned

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭ajeganwalsh21

What about my mancraft co2 vsr?

• Advertisement

What about my mancraft co2 vsr?

Sorry aj but have 2 vsr at the moment. One is a project piece and the other will be on sale soon enough

Advertisement