Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

304A bus

Options
  • 29-09-2018 5:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,812 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

I just wanted to check to make sure I understand this route right.

The 304A goes from the stables in the University of Limerick and passes by Monaleen School (which is the stop I want to get off at) but it doesn't work the same way back and the closest to UL it brings you is the Parkway Shopping Centre.

Am I reading this correct?

I thought that all the bus routes in Limerick had the same bus route each way but this doesn't seem to be the case unless I'm mistaken?

Thank you!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Popoutman

Seeing as nobody replied here:

It's a circular route for the 304A around Castletroy. Town, UL, Monaleen, Dublin Road, Town etc.
    See the actual route here.

You can go all the way into town and back out then to UL, otherwise you'd have to stop at either the Dublin Road or Groody Roundabout when the bus is on the way in and walk from there to UL. Timewise the bus is great to get from UL to Monaleen, but not great to get from Monaleen to UL. At least the current route does get you a lot closer to UL.

Advertisement