Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wait for Samsung S10?!

Options
  • 27-09-2018 7:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,369 ✭✭✭

Im due an upgrade from my current supplier (Vodafone) and was assuming I would get the new Note9.
    My background is that I was one of the unfortunates who had the note7 and had to return it, so I got the S7 Edge instead and I am now used to the smaller size and prefer it, so I thinking of waiting for the new S10 coming out next year, anybody also thinking of waiting for it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,693 ✭✭✭✭listermint

Why aren't you getting the note 9. It's an incredible device

• Registered Users Posts: 1,369 ✭✭✭banjobongo

yes it looks good but I dont know if I want a larger handset...

• Registered Users Posts: 33,693 ✭✭✭✭listermint

banjobongo wrote: »
    yes it looks good but I dont know if I want a larger handset...

Fair point.

In that case the S9 size I'd ideal. Lovely in the hand very nice to hold.

I would however counter that you've had the note 7 and there is little difference in it and the 9. So if you got used to that then you'll do the same with the 9.. hard to go back to smaller devices though after.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,943 ✭✭✭biebiebie

Wait for the S10.
    It's going to be epic.

10 years of S series... Samsung will go all out with the S10.
    In screen fingerprint reader.
    Full glass front zero(ish?) bezel.
    Larger battery.
    Maybe something special with the camera?
    Plus a plethora of other improvements too I'd imagine.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,166 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Why not wait for the S11 when it comes to S10 time? Then 12.

Waiting for what's around the corner when it comes to handsets is silly. Unless you have a firm delivery date just get what makes sense now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,943 ✭✭✭biebiebie

Too true.
    However the S10 will be a special celebration as a 10th year anniversary S phone.
    That in itself could be worth the wait.
    Otherwise yeah get whatever now.

Personal choice I know.. and the above is just my personal opinion. There's no right or wrong answer here, just whatever suits ones personal needs and wants.

Advertisement