Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SHOCKING: CLICK BAIT TITLE MAKES PEOPLE CLICK !!

Options
  • 27-09-2018 8:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭

Someone somewhere did a thing. I'm very annoyed about this thing because I wanted the thing for free and they said I couldn't have it. So I'M FURIOUS !!

I mean I'm entitled to do that thing and other things when I want and someone in the gubberment should give it to me.

Join me in this rant that may or may not have anything to do with you and you too can feel offended and let your friends and strangers know how offended you are. I'll eventually disappear into obscurity when I get what I want.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,167 ✭✭✭Fr_Dougal

Smart reply in second post.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,498 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Mod: Mod note saying this has been done before and look at the other thread. Also, mod giving out to OP for misleading thread title.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,498 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Mod: Mod reopening thread after realising thread has not been done before. Mod does not acknowledge mistake.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

And who says there is no AH moderation

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,106 ✭✭✭PlaneSpeeking

Gatling wrote: »
    And who says there is no AH moderation

Nearly everyone except those who SHOULD be worried ?!!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement