Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

uk bank account for irish students

Options
  • 26-09-2018 9:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

Ok so my daughter started collage in the uk this week, So far so good. As usual when all the traveling goodbyes and tears have ended we are now faced with the realities of collage in a country outside Ireland.
    Bank account, need to set up a uk account for the usual student needs….. food water and of course not to forget entertainment. However ther seems to be little options for students with regard to special deals, i.e. no fee charges, free passes and the like, or am I just not looking in the right places
    HELP!!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,917 ✭✭✭Grab All Association

manfield wrote: »
    Ok so my daughter started collage in the uk this week, So far so good. As usual when all the traveling good buys and tears have ended we are now faced with the realities of collage in a country outside Ireland.
    Bank account, need to set up a uk account for the usual student needs….. food water and of cource not to forget entertainment. However ther seems to be little options for students with regard to special deals, ie no fee charges, free passes and the like, or am I just not looking in the right places
    HELP!!!!!

Try Nationwide Building Society.

Advertisement