Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sunglasses

Options
  • 25-09-2018 9:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,696 ✭✭✭

anyone know of a trustworthy site that i can get a decent set of sunglasses for good value - I lost a pair of raybans over the weekend. Not too bothered about brand, as long as they are decent quality and not too costly.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,846 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

ablelocks wrote: »
    anyone know of a trustworthy site that i can get a decent set of sunglasses for good value - I lost a pair of raybans over the weekend. Not too bothered about brand, as long as they are decent quality and not too costly.

Try pigsback and just golf deals. They often have sunglasses on offer. Got a mail last week which had a few nice ones on

• Registered Users Posts: 32,373 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Whenever I see branded sunglasses on sale in the main bargain alerts forums there are always loads of people discussing cheaper alternatives which are meant to be top quality and have all the features & terminology that the expensive ones have.

So I would try search old threads for rayban etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,846 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

• Registered Users Posts: 24 annaboniface55

Got my dads sunglasses from here for a good deal, they sell ray bans too - https://www.feelgoodcontacts.ie/sunglasses

Advertisement