Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost NCB issue

Options
  • 25-09-2018 7:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭

Hi,
    I need to bring back up this old post, as this insurance scandal seems to never end.
    Was this ever resolved logically in the end?
    Exact same situation I had a small commercial insured in my name for the past year, of course had to tax privately.
    Returned to a car late last week and now turns out, iv lost all my ncb?!
    And then they had the audacity to say oh, now you have no ncb, we can't insure you!
    123.ie provided by AIG, I have no problem naming and shaming since they are relentless at constantly screwing each and every one of us over..every single year..I am writing to the ombudsman later and going to radio stations about this in morning...whether I am right or wrong it doesn't matter, it's still an absolute scandal,
    I would appreciate if anyone has any advice, from experience...I am not, and cannot let this lie.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,398 ✭✭✭cml387

AFAIK 123.ie are Royal and Sun alliance(RSA). Not AIG.

Advertisement