Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone using refillable / reusable nespresso capsules?

Options
  • 25-09-2018 1:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,979 ✭✭✭

Would like to try refillable and reusable nespresso capsules. Anyone doing this and any recommendations as to what works?

thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10 katekuchen

BailMeOut wrote: »
    Would like to try refillable and reusable nespresso capsules. Anyone doing this and any recommendations as to what works?

thanks!

Just wondering if you tried this? Im really tempted by the Nespresso machines but I've got a backlog of a coffee bean subscription waiting to be got through so I'm thinking these might be a good solution...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭s3rtvdbwfj81ch

I also am interested, as I dislike nespresso coffee, but there is a machine in my parent's house that I'd use if I had my own coffee for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,737 ✭✭✭✭ELM327

Bought some off amazon ages ago. Worked well the first time but it's too much hassle.
    Have gone back to purchased capsules.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 katekuchen

ELM327 wrote: »
    Bought some off amazon ages ago. Worked well the first time but it's too much hassle.
    Have gone back to purchased capsules.

Good to know thanks, that's what I was afraid might be the case.

Advertisement