Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pure Law vs Law with a language (French)

Options
  • 25-09-2018 6:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 27

Hi there, I need some advice. I'm pretty stuck between doing just plain, normal law (BCL) and doing law with french. I love french and I find the language beautiful , however, I do want to practice in the US and it is recommended that you do just the BCL (pure law) to achieve this (this was said in the UCD prospect book). Also, if I choose the BCL, I don't know if I want to do it in UCD or Trinity (I want to definitely do the law with french in UCD if that's what I choose). I'm going to go to both their open days and the UCD law day as well. Any help is appreciated!

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,139 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

If you are passionate about French, I would not leave it behind.

Advertisement