Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft Guns (Desert Eagle + G&G Raider L)

Options
  • 25-09-2018 1:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi there I have a few airsoft replicas for sale,

-Tokyo Marui Desert Eagle (Chrome)- 140 euro-

All original packaging/box, Two 27 round magazines included, mp7 holster (fits pistol) reliable and gas efficient even in winter, may need a service as has been stored for a year. Small crack on rear of slide near hammer, pictures available on request.

-G&G Raider L (Black)- 90 euro-

All original packaging/box, comes with 450 round high cap mag, can throw in a box of abs mid caps for free, stubby grip and toggle flashlight included. May need a service too from lack of use. Pictures also available on request.

I also have an ASG (JG) G36C that I'll let go for 50 euro as its got a tan spraypainted unprofessional finish. Has a fault with buttstock grip, see photos for clarification.

All were purchased in ROI and are between 300 and 328 fps.

If you have any questions please ask and i will get back to you asap, thanks for your interest!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭fasterkayote

location and pictures pls.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

Hi welcome to the forum, under the rules which are required reading you must post the actual muzzle energy for each gun you wish to sell here. Broad statements such as "all below 1 joule" are not accepted.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭ajeganwalsh21

Interested in the raider and the g36, I'll offer asking for the raider pending pics.

• Registered Users Posts: 833 ✭✭✭jamesd2013

2nd for the raider and g36 if aj doesn't take it. Offer asking for both.dont need pics

• Registered Users Posts: 6 PAUL_0910

Located in Co. Louth.

Looking over them today i remembered the G36C has a fault with the buttstock catch, please look at the pictures for clarification. It snaps into place on the body but it cant hold the stock itself unextended to the body.

I cant post pictures yet

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 833 ✭✭✭jamesd2013

offer asking for raider and g36 still.can you post?

• Registered Users Posts: 6 PAUL_0910

Ads been withdrawn, thanks for your interest!

Advertisement