Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Architect for two storey extension in Dublin

Options
  • 24-09-2018 4:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi,
    I was wondering if anyone could help me out with some info re an extension we would like to do on our house.
    We need planning and engineer drwawings for it. We have a friend builder who could build it for us.
    My question is, can we get an architect to do just the planning and drawing part, an engineer for detail building drawings and then deal solely with the builder, or do we need/ should we have someone to overlook the whole project?
    We are trying to cut down costs. We can get involved in a lot ourselves. Would anyone know of fixed fee architects prices, or how much should we expect to pay for a service like this?
    Any info is greatly appreciated.

Apologies for such long message.

Many thanks,
    Verosofia

Advertisement