Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Monday 24th September

Options
  • 24-09-2018 1:04am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 343 ✭✭

1.30 Hamilton, Happy power. Currently around 2.3 and will probably be shorter tomorrow but I'll be laying it.

2.10 Kempton, Finch Hatton. Currently around 1.85ish and will possibly drift tomorrow if the money comes for Starchant but I'll be backing Finch Hatton.

2.20 Leicester. I like the look of House of kings, currently around 3.8

2.40 Kempton. Alnadir, I'll be getting stuck into this. Currently around 2.26 and if I can back it at this price in the morning I'll be delighted.

Good luck in your bets tomorrow, I'm off to Fairyhouse but the racing there looks difficult to say the least.

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 568 ✭✭✭Auroras_encore

2.00 Geoff potts 9/1
    2.30 Rockley Point 9/2
    3.00 Mr Cool Cash 10/1
    4.00 Kylie rules 6/1

• Registered Users Posts: 809 ✭✭✭Earendil

irishgoat wrote: »
    1.30 Hamilton, Happy power. Currently around 2.3 and will probably be shorter tomorrow but I'll be laying it.

2.10 Kempton, Finch Hatton. Currently around 1.85ish and will possibly drift tomorrow if the money comes for Starchant but I'll be backing Finch Hatton.

2.20 Leicester. I like the look of House of kings, currently around 3.8

2.40 Kempton. Alnadir, I'll be getting stuck into this. Currently around 2.26 and if I can back it at this price in the morning I'll be delighted.

Good luck in your bets tomorrow, I'm off to Fairyhouse but the racing there looks difficult to say the least.

Jeez best of luck with that. I had a read of that Fairyhouse card last night and ran out into the night crying with fright.

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭antietam

Was at Fairyhouse today[had no bet] but one horse stood out and when he runs at Naas in late October I will be on big time especially over 7f [Thief Of Joy 4.15].You have got to watch the race to appreciate the run for a first time out and Ger Lyons horses are just coming right after plenty scoped poorly over the last couple of months.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 568 ✭✭✭Auroras_encore

6.15 lillys price 7/1

• Registered Users Posts: 823 ✭✭✭Kauto

antietam wrote: »
    Was at Fairyhouse today[had no bet] but one horse stood out and when he runs at Naas in late October I will be on big time especially over 7f [Thief Of Joy 4.15].You have got to watch the race to appreciate the run for a first time out and Ger Lyons horses are just coming right after plenty scoped poorly over the last couple of months.

Will probably win in Dundalk but wouldnt mind what Lyons says in the slightest. He is always banging on about his horses coming on for their first runs, when in reality he has them gunned to the last for debut and they tend to go backwards from there.

• Advertisement
Advertisement