Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fobus mag holders

Options
  • 24-09-2018 12:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 833 ✭✭✭

Paddle style double mag holders.

2 available. E20 each. Collection I Kerry or can parcel motel.

Site won't allow a pic upload, will retry ASAP

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭Tonsil

Hi Robotack,
    Are they pistol mag holders? Would they suit say a Tokyo Marui HK45 pistol mags?

• Registered Users Posts: 833 ✭✭✭Robotack

Yes pistol mags. There's a pic on my thread which is also listed in shooting for sale section. If you sent from the dimensions of your mag I'll confirm

Sorry, don't have mags to hand to give you dimensions. Can we do this the other way and you tell me which double stack mags it will hold (TM, Mk23, Novoritch...)?

• Registered Users Posts: 833 ✭✭✭Robotack

They are for single stack mags.

Thanks for the quick reply. I'll have to get back to you with exact dimensions but it doesn't look like a runner.

• Advertisement

Hi Robotack, I'll be the end of next week before I'll catch up with my mags and get measurements. I don't mean to mess you about and apologies for the delay. I'll follow up on them in due course if they're still available.

Advertisement