Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tv license

Options
  • 23-09-2018 10:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi, I recently moved into student accommodation in Galway and brought up my tv. I have no channels or anything on it. I only use it for playing my ps4. I dont have Netflix or anything on it. However, jsit today as arrive on Sunday night. I received a notice saying that an inspector noticed my tv but couldn't enter my home as either me nor my housemates were at home. They said thatbthey would return 7 days from the 21st. I have since ordered a tv license and oayed the fee however it says that it will be 10 day minimum until it arrives. Does this mean that when they show up and even though i show evidence that i bought it, could I still be fined?

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement