Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cooker/hob draw newbie question

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭2011

Without getting too technical I would doubt that your electrician will have any concerns when connecting these loads. Obviously we can’t assess fully without seeing it. The photo of your board suggests that it is wired well.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,558 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

2011 wrote: »
    Without getting too technical I would doubt that your electrician will have any concerns when connecting these loads. Obviously we can’t assess fully without seeing it. The photo of your board suggests that it is wired well.

Great thanks. I’ll be in the actual house (board is from a show house) come Friday so I can take more pics if needed. What should I take a photo of (it’s a new build) would there by a wire where the cooker/hob should go?

Advertisement