Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Water Softeners

Options
  • 22-09-2018 6:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I am moving to Kildare soon and I am concerned about hard water. I have seen some people online commenting that the water in Kildare is not hard. However, I have lived most of my life in Wicklow which has very soft water. The house I have bought has a lot of scale build up so I know its going to be an issue. I am currently living in Dublin and the water is a real problem for my skin. I want to install a water softening system and I am looking for any advice on what kind of system would be worth getting and reliable companies.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭Aaron15

I am moving to Kildare soon and I am concerned about hard water. I have seen some people online commenting that the water in Kildare is not hard. However, I have lived most of my life in Wicklow which has very soft water. The house I have bought has a lot of scale build up so I know its going to be an issue. I am currently living in Dublin and the water is a real problem for my skin. I want to install a water softening system and I am looking for any advice on what kind of system would be worth getting and reliable companies.

Thanks

Hi I'm living in kildare, and want to get a water softner, can you recommend someone?

Advertisement