Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LC chemistry

Options
  • 21-09-2018 6:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hey guys,

Im doing chemistry this year! im not paticulary good at it. its getting a little more challenging and was wondering if any1 knows if the ReviseWise or “Less Stress More Success” books that simplify topics(or any other books) are any good if you used them!

Thanks again
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭kanadams123

If you use the chemistry live textbook...then i find the chemistry live revision book to be really helpful!...Id even reccomend that revision book even if you are using a different textbook.

I wouldnt reccomend revisewise or less stress more sucess...i never found them helpful...in any subject tbh.

Then again, everyone is different.

Also for titrations look up chemistry notes online from dublingrinds school.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 OKelly2001

Thanks so much:)

Advertisement