Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

meter box cabinet

Options
  • 20-09-2018 6:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,810 ✭✭✭

looking to get a 400x600x200 cab that is IP rated, this is to hold electric gate equipment and outdoor light connection

where is the best place to purchase and how much am I looking at for 1 of these boxes

thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭2011

tech wrote: »
    looking to get a 400x600x200 cab that is IP rated, this is to hold electric gate equipment and outdoor light connection

You have not stated what IP rating, I would suggest IP65 minimum. I would also suggest that it is a surface mounted, polycarbonate enclosure.
    where is the best place to purchase and how much am I looking at for 1 of these boxes

That depends on where you live. If in Dublin area I would suggest Eurosales, Kellighers or NEW (that would be my order of preference).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,810 ✭✭✭tech

cool thanks yes from reading IP 65 polly, based in Dublin

any idea of price ? approx

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭2011

tech wrote: »
    cool thanks yes from reading IP 65 polly, based in Dublin

any idea of price ? approx

Only a guess but I would expect €120 + VAT

• Registered Users Posts: 2,810 ✭✭✭tech

thanks

Advertisement