Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mi Max 2

Options
  • 20-09-2018 12:56pm

Hi guys,

Thinking of pulling the trigger for the global version 4gb/64 for 178 euro via geekbuying.

Is that decent?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭cronos

Hi guys,

Thinking of pulling the trigger for the global version 4gb/64 for 178 euro via geekbuying.

Is that decent?

I've had it for 6 months. No issues so far anyway. Perhaps an occasional pain in my fingers from trying to stretch my hand around it. I'm 6'2 with largeish hands, so keep in mind it's big! I'd argue slightly smaller would be ideal IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,636 ✭✭✭corks finest

Hi guys,

Is that decent?
    Hi guys,

Is that decent?
    Have one for yonks, great workhorse,no problems

Thanks lads. Is 178 a decent price?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,133 ✭✭✭ronano

I think 178 is a good price, I was going to upgrade to mi max 3 but honestly felt there was no need. Battery life is exceptional

• Registered Users Posts: 17,881 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Can you really not stretch to a 3? The screen is absolutely amazing and the screen to body ratio makes for a stunning looking device, 2 is starting to look a bit dated now...

• Advertisement
Advertisement