Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Heat recovery (MVHR)

Options
  • 19-09-2018 5:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Need advice I have MVHR Nuaire MRXBOX95 installed in apartment which is great. Additionally There are PIR sensors bathrooms and utility room (washing machine and dryer) and here the problems starts. Every time you enter bathroom the sensor kicks in and system is on boost mode, its fine when you take shower but when you only enter for split second at night is not much use as the system is quite loud on boost mode, same with utility room/ shoe storage. I need system to work on boost when dryer is on and generate lots of heat not every time i open a door. Is there any humidity(for bathroom) heat (for utility)sensors can be install to solve the issue or perhaps some control panel i can install to give me control over the system. Thank you in advance for all your suggestions
    Regards
    Lukas

Advertisement