Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Messed up cycles

• 18-09-2018 9:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭

Hi,
    Back earlier this year after 8 years trying to conceive and an ectopic pregnancy in 2017, I managed to conceive again. Unfortunately little bubs heart beat stopped beating at 11 weeks.
    Fast forward a few weeks later as my doctor was hoping I would be able to pass this through my self I had a D&C in June.
    Ever since then, my cycles have being really messed up. 1st AF was 18 days, and last 2 AD'S have come on day 23. I asked my own doctor and her concern was that I was not ovulating so she took my day 21 prostergerone bloods. She was happy enough with the levels prostergerone 28.4 and oestrogen being a little over 700.

I am currently on day 27 with the hope that I do get BFP this month. Bare in mind that I had irregular cycles before procedure.
    I have quite tender boobs, downstairs feels very dry one minute and next I feel like miss AF has arrived. I have awful flu like symptoms ( also had this when I found out i was pregnant last )
    I have done a Clear blue digital test and a few of the cheapies and all have come up Negative.

My question is if I was fortunate enough to have conceived this month, would the clear blue have showed something. Also would you have the dryness? I'm really hoping that I get a positive outcome out of this as I feel that with the last 2 pregnancies nothing has gone right for us since then.
    Thank you ðŸ˜

Advertisement