Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Selling / Swapping

Options
  • 18-09-2018 4:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,

Is there an option to sell or swap items in here? I have a brand new hue bridge I’d like to sell on.

I think it might be a good idea as I’d imagine Like myself many people but starter packs and are then left with equipment that may be surplus to requirements.

Is it ok to sell something like this in here?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭clintondaly

I thought someone asked this a while back but can't find it now,I shall follow with interest as I normally bring my surplus stuff to CEX and I know I get less than placing an ad somewhere but a lot less hassle.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,770 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

It would be nice to have a general selling/swapping thread here as they have on other forums in addition to adverts.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 10,952 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stoner

Work away. Not a selling one but an exchange. We had it before but it died away.

So set one up and I'll stick it.

I think if you want to sell you can link to an adverts add only. Use adverts to sell it

Nothing from Kerry allowed though.

Advertisement