Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Health Insurance while in Oz/NZ

Options
  • 18-09-2018 2:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,236 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks

This is really a question for the New Zealand forum, but it's dead and it kinda applies here regardless.

I'm moving to Wellington next month on a year long visa. For those of you who are living in Oz/NZ, can anyone advise me regarding a health insurance policy - I just need basic cover for the year, its a condition of my visa.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

Hi Folks

This is really a question for the New Zealand forum, but it's dead and it kinda applies here regardless.

I'm moving to Wellington next month on a year long visa. For those of you who are living in Oz/NZ, can anyone advise me regarding a health insurance policy - I just need basic cover for the year, its a condition of my visa.

Thanks in advance.

Was in similar position a few years ago.

My memory was we just went with bupa basic hospital cover. No extras. So no dental or physio.

Guessing it would be about $120-150 per month.

Once you’ve contacted them you can have your cover start from the day you arrive

Advertisement