Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gearbest Mi box delivery

Options
  • 18-09-2018 1:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Hi I ordered a mi box from gearbest on 10th of August and was supposed to receive it by 25th August and tracking is saying it's in Dublin since 9th September is this normal? Do gearbest have a warehouse in Dublin or is it gone to customs? Do an post deliver it for them? I can't get any info from gearbest they just send tracking info which is no help. Sorry for all the questions first and last time ordering from these.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,636 ✭✭✭corks finest

DeGriff wrote: »
    Hi I ordered a mi box from gearbest on 10th of August and was supposed to receive it by 25th August and tracking is saying it's in Dublin since 9th September is this normal? Do gearbest have a warehouse in Dublin or is it gone to customs? Do an post deliver it for them? I can't get any info from gearbest they just send tracking info which is no help. Sorry for all the questions first and last time ordering from these.
    They're a nightmare, won't use them again, customer care sucks

• Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭Pistachio

It might be with Customs/Revenue in which case you will get a letter with a reference number.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 DeGriff

Thanks everyone I've got more info from ye than gearbest. I'll just have to sit tight now and wait on an post so.

sugarman wrote: »
    Its with An Post, they take an age to deliver anything from China/Asia once it gets here. You'll be lucky to have it in a fortnight.
    Agree

Its with An Post, they take an age to deliver anything from China/Asia once it gets here. You'll be lucky to have it in a fortnight.
    Agree

• Advertisement

Agree

Advertisement