Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend IBT Course (Cat A) in Kildare, Dublin Meath area

Options
  • 18-09-2018 9:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Looking to do IBT for the Cat A licence. I live in Maynooth so the Leinster Driving Campus is quite handy but seems expensive compared to other courses.

If anyone has completed the course recently it would be great to get some recommendations for same.

Only positive recommendations only please.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭Green_Martian

bemak wrote: »
    Hi all,

Looking to do IBT for the Cat A licence. I live in Maynooth so the Leinster Driving Campus is quite handy but seems expensive compared to other courses.

If anyone has completed the course recently it would be great to get some recommendations for same.

Only positive recommendations only please.

Thanks

Give LookBehindYou a shout, he covers the Kildare area for IBT as far as I know. Drop him a PM on here.
    Sound chap and anyone on here will tell you that.

website is http://roadtraining.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭bemak

thanks a mil! looks good

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭Cian_ok

bemak wrote: »
    thanks a mil! looks good

I did IBT (and pre-test) with Peter (and Eric) in Aaron riding, in Finglas. Great lads.

And I passed :-)

http://www.aaronridertraining.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,459 ✭✭✭zubair

As above Mick aka lookbehindyou is your man.

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭Malolan

Ermin at falcondrivingacademy.ie in Blanchardstown

• Advertisement
Advertisement