Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fear TWD | Season 4 | Episode 14 | MM 54 [AMC] [SPOILERS]

Options
  • 17-09-2018 7:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭

Fear The Walking Dead - Season 4

Episode 14 - " MM 54"

Airdate - September 16th on AMC at 9/8c | September 17th on AMC UK at 2AM/9PM

Difficult decisions lead the group into uncertainty. Meanwhile, Alicia delivers on a promise to Charlie.

Promo

How did you rate this episode? 2 votes

0%
    0%
    0%
    50%
    peterobrien100 1 vote
    0%
    0%
    0%
    50%
    duffysfarm 1 vote
    0%
    0%

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,306 Mod ✭✭✭✭mzungu

Fairly good episode. After a dodgy start things are looking like they are picking up. Still a good bit away from its best, though.

I like the new bunch of characters, they play off each other very well.

Not sold on the villain, her story seemed a bit rushed. Then again, it didn't seem all that interesting to begin with so maybe it's just as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,916 ✭✭✭Sudden Valley

I'm a bit less positive about where the storyline is going. None of the new characters arw that engaging. The writing has got worse than the walking dead with this new villain. I just wish they would bring the remnants of the old gang together and leave to go in the opposite direction of Morgan.

Advertisement