Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What wireless in-ear earphones do you have?

• 17-09-2018 6:04pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 669 ✭✭✭

Hi, I'm looking for in-ear wireless earphones.

I'm no audiophile.

Just looking to connect to phone for Spotify and to watch movies on public transport and in bed 😂. I dislike headphones. Comfortable with noise cancellation if possible.

What have you got? Personal experience please.

Looking to spend about €75

Thanks 👍

Comments

Skull Candy Smokin' Bud's 2. I only wear them when i go out boozing as they are easier to not lose than my over ear's. :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,614 ✭✭✭caviardreams

I use creative outlier sport - 11 hour battery life which is a bit plus for me. Sweatproof for the gym too. Would recommend - about €50-60 I think.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 706 ✭✭✭PaulT21

I have recently abandoned the Apple universe and had the AirPods. They were brilliant and like everything Apple, they just worked!! I have now gotten the Gear IconX 2018 and I am not too fond of them. Only have them for a week or so but they are not very intuitive and difficult to remove without triggering responses from the touch controls etc.
    Despite that, I am cured of my reliance on Apples and wont go back :)

Advertisement