Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rate the Race - Round 15 Singapore

Options
  • 16-09-2018 4:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30,038 ✭✭✭✭

Rate the race poll

Rate the race 27 votes

0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    7%
    ABitofsensejimbev 2 votes
    7%
    Ghost TrainHarika 2 votes
    3%
    donspeekinglesh 1 vote
    25%
    T-BirdcherryghostH3llR4iserSpudman_20000AnjobeAnesthetizeInviere 7 votes
    33%
    Cool_CMInquitusskipper_GflazioSimon Gruber SaysNorthern MonkeyHa Long BayAMKCtipp_tipp_tipp 9 votes
    22%
    ednwirelandrayfitzharrisLionbackerPopePalpatinethe_pen_turnerayux4rj6zql2ph 6 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,734 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

Pretty drab affair, little excitement of note, a 3 from me.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,611 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

A 3 from me. Very boring but then Singapore has never been a great race. It has gotten very boring in recent years.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,614 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Aside from the opening lap and the few moments of madness spattered in the middle, it was pretty dull. Definitely a below average race, 3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 407 ✭✭tipp_tipp_tipp

Yeah 3/10 for me. Very disappointing race, thought it was going to be a good 3 way fight at the front. Wish they would shorten this race as well in the same way they do with Monaco.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭Burkie1203

1. Season dead and buried now. Race was awful. Billions gets spent on race cars that don't race.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

If it weren't for sirotkin I'd give it a 2 at best

Advertisement