Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Promo Code

Options
  • 16-09-2018 3:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

I have just gotten an online quote, I was prompted for a promo code at the end for an extra discount, how do I get the promo code? Thanks. 

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 235 Verified rep Liberty Insurance: Sean

pauric141 wrote: »
    I have just gotten an online quote, I was prompted for a promo code at the end for an extra discount, how do I get the promo code? Thanks. 
    Hi Pauric141

Thanks for considering us for a quote. At present the only special promotion we are offering is up to 5 weeks free insurance when you get a car insurance quote on our website. This discount is automatically applied to your price when you get a quote on our website.

Seán

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭tippingpoint

Hi Pauric141

Thanks for considering us for a quote. At present the only special promotion we are offering is up to 5 weeks free insurance when you get a car insurance quote on our website. This discount is automatically applied to your price when you get a quote on our website.

Seán
    Hi Seán,

I'm also wondering if there are any promo codes released since Pauric asked earlier this month?

Thank you!

• Company Representative Posts: 163 Verified rep Liberty Insurance: Una

Hi Pauric141

Seán
    Hi Seán,

I'm also wondering if there are any promo codes released since Pauric asked earlier this month?

Thank you!
    Hi tippingpoint,

Unfortunately we do not have any promotional codes running at present.

Thanks

Una

• Registered Users Posts: 8 andyDublin1984

Is any 'Promo Code' offer? Anyone like to share if you have any... Really appreciate. PM me..

Advertisement