Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello All, This is just a friendly reminder to read the Forum Charter where you wish to post before posting in it. :)

Destiny 1-360

• 16-09-2018 2:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭ erkifino

So, I picked up TTK digital collection in the sale a few weeks back. Rose tinted glasses an all that.

I played the bejaysus out of the base game when it launched but traded it in after 3 months as I spent far too much time on it. Working my way through the DLC but wouldn't mind doing the raids as they were something I never really got around to.

Any 360ites still dabbling? Anyone spend /waste the tenner on it in the sale?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭ SolvableKnave

I think you'll be lucky to find anyone to be honest. Best bet might be to try LFG.net. You might find someone there. If anyone here still has D1, which I do, it's probably on the current gen systems. There's probably only a handful, on the PS side, no idea what the X-Box side is like. I think it had a lower install base on the XB side too.

• Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭ erkifino

Thanks!

Yeah, figured as much. Will give LFG a whirl.

Advertisement