Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sunday 16th September

Options
  • 16-09-2018 1:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 343 ✭✭

Hi guy's hope you're making some money. I had a family bereavement so took some time out from everything. Today is my fist day back gambling and looks decent enough racing and I've had a few decent bets.

2.35 Curragh - Eziyra. I've absolutely smashed into this @ 2.10/2.08. It should be far too classy for this field and will hopefully demolish the field.

1.50 Ffos Las - Valentino Sunrise. I've layed this @ 2.72/2.76. Right now seems to be good money for it but I'm sticking with the lay and won't be trading off.

2.00 Curragh - Glenamoy Lad. Layed @ 5.8, yes the price is big but I just cant' see it winning under any circumstances. I've also layed for a place @ 2.28/2.3. The place market is not liquid right now but I'll lay for the place more near the off.

4.15 Curragh - Quorto. Layed @ 2.42

Good luck in your bets

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 568 ✭✭✭Auroras_encore

Competitive stuff today
    2.00 Hello Brigette 12/1
    3.40 Beyond reason 6/1
    6.00 Mawaany 18/1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 343 ✭✭irishgoat

I've went in again and layed Quorto @ 2.4 in the 4.15 Curragh. The horse is by dubawi and has immaculate breeding for this trip and further. However Dubawi's wins were all on good going. Quorto's wins were on good to firm. I have very serious doubts if it will take to the 'good to yielding/yielding' going it this type of class, so yes I've went in and layed it again.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭BumperD

Last years 2nd Al Qahwa could run well in the first couple pounds lower, bit of a minefield.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 568 ✭✭✭Auroras_encore

Yeah that ground is definitely not good to yielding on the straight

2.10 bath, layed doctor jazz @ 2.86 for a few quid

• Advertisement

Eziyra drifting big time but I didn't trade off, infact I've went in again for the win @ 2.54! Should be interesting!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭Mysterypunter

The Goat collects. Good shout

The Goat collects. Good shout

Thanks. It was a bit closer than I'd have liked in the end but job done thankfully.

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Buddy97mm

Some coverage from RTE-no idea who was winning that until 50 yards out. Surely they have better camera angles?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 484 ✭✭ANDREWMUFC

Skitter Scatter is some horse

• Advertisement

Went in again and layed Quorto in the 4.15 Curragh, my third lay on this horse.

4.05 Ffos Las Jedhi. Layed for a place @ 1.78/1.71 It's a trappy race and I find it hard to see the first 2 in the market winning.

A lot of money coming in for this Quorto but again I'm not trading off, layed again @ 2.32.

Coulnd't have been more wrong with that!

I'm done for the day. Hope you punters had a reasonably good day.

All the best

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭elderberry

ANDREWMUFC wrote: »
    Skitter Scatter is some horse

Very impressive the way she quickened up inside the last furlong. Would like to see Lady Kaya go over for the Chevely Park, the Curragh 7f just seemed to stretch her

National Stakes - Looked a case of a Guineas horse getting the better of a Derby horse

St. Leger - Underwhelming on paper and winner looked to get a freebie in front

Advertisement