Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boston Hotel

Options
  • 15-09-2018 9:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 838 ✭✭✭

Hi guys. Going to Boston for a week in October with my wife. I was there on a J1 as a drunken student many moons ago, so I don't remember much. Can anyone recommend areas/hotels to stay in, or a good Airbnb place?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭Walter Sobchak III

Hotels in Boston in Sept/Oct tend to be a tad expensive. If your pocket extends I could suggest the Hotel 140 on Clarendon St in the Back Bay area. Very nice This time last year the current Mrs Sobchak and I stayed there. No breakfast option. But plenty of choice nearby for food. The Friendly Toast nearby for breakfast is essential dining.

• Registered Users Posts: 838 ✭✭✭JamBur

Yeah prices are crazy alright. That place looks nice, and price isn't too bad, but it's not available for my dates. Cheers anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭anne burnell

Check out the north end s fantastic area to stay in . Very near to fanuall hall. We stayed a few apartments there , we used Zoe rentals and found them to be very good

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

Thread moved to where it would be better suited.

Thanks,
    kerry4sam

• Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭RockDesk

I stayed in the Millennium Bostonian and I'd really recommend it. It's a bit pricey (but that's Boston in October!) but it's right beside Faneuil Hall and you get 10% discount if you sign up on the site for membership.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,585 ✭✭✭circular flexing

I booked through Hotwire and got The Inn at Longwood Medical for just over $250 a night. That was the best deal I could find.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭Homer

We always stay in The Lenox which his in the back bay area and love it!

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Helpneeded86

Best area for social life?

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭Walter Sobchak III

North end or anywhere on or off Boylston St.

Advertisement