Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Decent Headphones? (Gym)

Options
  • 15-09-2018 12:02am
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,331 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Anyone see anything for decent Headphones?
    These are primarily for the gym.Bluetooth preferred. thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭Glen_Quagmire

Shure SE425

Not headphones but very good earphones which are great for gym use

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,331 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Shure SE425

Not headphones but very good earphones which are great for gym use

Last few earphones I got seem to pop out,I must have awkward ears or something so gonna try headphones instead but thanks for the suggestion.

Have a look at the AKG Y50BT

• Registered Users Posts: 33,697 ✭✭✭✭listermint

Only ones even worthwhile for the gym and not popping out I've ever had are jaybirds.

They have a new model out x4. Great fit. Great battery life and water proof.

I've tried many none came close

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭Bravobabe

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    Last few earphones I got seem to pop out,I must have awkward ears or something so gonna try headphones instead but thanks for the suggestion.

Hi - I'm the same. Can't keep earbuds in at all. Earhooks are another option.
    If its going to be sweaty workouts, then I would not spend too much on a set.
    Aldi currently have a few Bluetooth sets in their glass cabinet.
    TK Max is another option.
    https://www.7dayshop.com/search/filter/ear-hook?q=headphones is another option

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭DesperateDan

Anker Soundcore Spirits I have are very good. 8 hours battery life, good for gym, water proof, ear hooks, pretty good reviews on Amazon. They stick to each other with magnets in the buds which is a brilliant little feature.

Thanks for suggestions guy but think I wanna try headphones as opposed to earphones.

Have a look at the AKG Y50BT

Considering getting these, wondering how well they sit on the ears comfort wise.

There are some cheap but highly rated Bluetooth headphones on Amazon such as the;

1. Betron HD 800 for 29.95 pound
    2. Betron BN15 for 24.95 pound
    3. August EP650 for 29.95 pound

I have a few pairs of the Betron earbuds and they produce very good sound quality for the price (under 20 euro)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,518 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

I've use these for the last year - https://www.amazon.com/Jabra-ROX-Wireless-Bluetooth-Earbuds/dp/B00IL7B2YM

I'm just about to sell them on Adverts as i've just gotten a set of AirPods.

The Jabra or J-Birds would be my choice.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭rizzee

Mobi Mountains Cool Cans. I've had them about a year, great for runs and in the gym. Comfortable.

Advertisement